Sports Performance Coaches
Meet Our Sports Performance Coaches
- Graduated from Vicksburg High School where he played baseball, football and basketball.
- Four-year starter for the Vicksburg Bulldogs varsity baseball team.
- Two-year starter at Kellogg Community College and part of the 2015 conference and regional championship team that achieved a fifth place finish at the Junior College World Series.
- Played a major role in helping the KCC team reach a 3.34 team GPA, landing them ninth in the country for team GPA.
- Kyle holds a bachelors degree in Exercise Science
- He has experience working with various levels of athletes.
- He most recently served within the athletic department at WMU as a strength coach with day to day responsibilities focused on the football team.
- He has a passion for teaching proper form weight lifting to all athletes.
- Holds a master’s degree in exercise science as well as certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) certification.
- USA Weightlifting (USAW) certified level 1 club coach.
- Teaches physical education and strength and conditioning in Vicksburg. Organizes and maintains the weight room and designs/oversees workouts for athletes from every varsity sport on a daily basis, totaling nearly 110 students on average each semester.
- Played football and basketball at South Lyon High School where he graduated in 2011.
- Awarded all-conference first team in Kensington Lakes Activities Association (KLAA) and honorable mention on the All-Oakland County football team at the position of linebacker.
- Graduated from Western Michigan University with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science.
- 20 years as a collegiate strength and conditioning coach at the University of Virginia and Western Michigan University, including eight at the Division 1 level.
- Developed and mentored 19 drafted professional athletes (NFL and NHL) and 6 Super Bowl Champions.
- Graduate of Springfield College in Massachusetts and holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in exercise science.