Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
- From Fort Myers, Florida, and began his coaching career while attending Western Michigan University.
- Former head baseball coach for Portage Central High School’s freshman team and led them to their best overall season record of 21-4.
- Led two South Portage Senior League teams to consecutive final four and state finals trips.
Speed & Strength Coaches
- 20 years as a collegiate strength and conditioning coach at the University of Virginia and Western Michigan University, including eight at the Division 1 level.
- Developed and mentored 19 drafted professional athletes (NFL and NHL) and 6 Super Bowl Champions.
- Graduate of Springfield College in Massachusetts and holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in exercise science.