Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
- David is from Gobles, Michigan and currently lives in Portage.
- He has a Bachelor’s Degree from Albion College in Exercise Science where he also played four years of football.
- He has a Master’s Degree in Coaching Sport Performance from Western Michigan University.
- He has been working with clients of all ages and experience for almost 12 years and his personal experience in playing collegiate football has really focused an interest in sports performance and coaching that he can apply to everyone he works with.
- Teacher in Portage Public Schools.
- Graduated from Vicksburg High School and played volleyball at Kalamazoo Valley Community College.
- Received her undergraduate degree at Western Michigan University and a master’s degree in educational leadership from the University of Dayton.
- Coached many years of middle school volleyball and assisting with high school teams since graduation.
- Born and raised in Constantine.
- Trained and coached by Mike Webster of Next Level Performance and other professional coaches for hitting, pitching, and catching mechanics.
- Played in Sarasota, Florida, at the Junior All-American Games in 2016 and went back to play in Orlando the following year.
- Grew up in southwest Michigan and studied elementary education at Western Michigan University where she pitched for the WMU Broncos.
- Completed her master’s degree in organizational leadership.
- Worked as an elementary teacher in Portage Public Schools.
- Began her softball coaching career in 2006, where she started independent pitching lessons.
- Graduated from Vicksburg High School where he played baseball, football and basketball.
- Four-year starter for the Vicksburg Bulldogs varsity baseball team.
- Two-year starter at Kellogg Community College and part of the 2015 conference and regional championship team that achieved a fifth place finish at the Junior College World Series.
- Played a major role in helping the KCC team reach a 3.34 team GPA, landing them ninth in the country for team GPA.
- Over 10 years of coaching experience in baseball and football.
- Won numerous awards, including a state championship in baseball as a head coach.
- Well-rounded understanding of how to help athletes succeed.
- Leads with honesty, positivity and accountability, combined with a strength-based approach to instruction and focusing on what an individual does well.
- Graduate from Three Rivers, played volleyball at Kalamazoo Valley Community College and was team captain for two years.
- Current JV volleyball coach and the freshman basketball coach at Three Rivers High School.
- Attends Western Michigan University and is majoring in special education and elementary education.
- Played right side for Kalamazoo Christian High School and helped the Comets achieve back-to-back undefeated seasons, two district championships and one regional final appearance.
- Played four years of travel volleyball for Looga and then two years with Next Level Performance.
- Graduated from Kalamazoo Christian in 2017 and is currently in her second year at Western Michigan University studying early childhood education.
- From the northwest Ohio where she was a multi-sport athlete and scholar for the Edon Bombers. Served as a defensive specialist and then libero her senior year on varsity.
- Received biomedical engineering degree from Indiana Tech of Fort Wayne, Indiana, and playing libero on the junior varsity volleyball team for two years.
- Four-year varsity letter winner in baseball at Centreville High School where he received several honors, including all-conference, all-district infielder and a place on the Sturgis Journal Dream Team.
- Over eight years of player experience in training and summer ball teams.
- Enjoys helping others and being able to teach kids the game he loves.
- Chad has served as the Assistant Varsity coach at Vicksburg for 10 Years
- He has also coached Club Volleyball for the past 12 years
- Chad is currently a Head Club Coach at Next Level
- Chad’s “day job” is at Perrigo in IT
- Chad is lucky enough to be married to NLP’s Volleyball Director, Katrina and they have two kids!
- From Mendon, where she was league MVP her senior year and first team all-state.
- Attended Grand Rapids Community College where she was chosen as female athlete of the year in 2003.
- Coached club volleyball since 2007 and has been a private instructor since 2006.
- Currently the head varsity volleyball coach in Vicksburg.
Brittney was a four-year varsity starter and two-year varsity captain for the Vicksburg Bulldogs women’s soccer team where they obtained all conference and district awards. She returned to Vicksburg as an Assistant Varsity Coach for the women’s team in 2017 and has been there ever since with a passion for developing well rounded athletes that lead on & off the season!…
- Kyle holds a bachelors degree in Exercise Science
- He has experience working with various levels of athletes.
- He most recently served within the athletic department at WMU as a strength coach with day to day responsibilities focused on the football team.
- He has a passion for teaching proper form weight lifting to all athletes.
- Holds a master’s degree in exercise science as well as certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) certification.
- USA Weightlifting (USAW) certified level 1 club coach.
- Teaches physical education and strength and conditioning in Vicksburg. Organizes and maintains the weight room and designs/oversees workouts for athletes from every varsity sport on a daily basis, totaling nearly 110 students on average each semester.
- Neil comes with several coaching certifications including the NSCAA Advanced National Diploma, KNVB Youth Diploma and the NSCAA Futsal Diploma.
- He played at Bowling Green State University and professionally for seven years.
- He has been a coach for over 30 years for various high school and club teams in the area.
- Played football and basketball at South Lyon High School where he graduated in 2011.
- Awarded all-conference first team in Kensington Lakes Activities Association (KLAA) and honorable mention on the All-Oakland County football team at the position of linebacker.
- Graduated from Western Michigan University with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science.
- Played four years of varsity soccer and helped lead team to state championship in 2011. Played every position with a focus on central midfield.
- Played one year at Davenport University, where her team won both the conference championship and the tournament championship and made it to the Elite 8 in nationals.
- 20 years as a collegiate strength and conditioning coach at the University of Virginia and Western Michigan University, including eight at the Division 1 level.
- Developed and mentored 19 drafted professional athletes (NFL and NHL) and 6 Super Bowl Champions.
- Graduate of Springfield College in Massachusetts and holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in exercise science.
- From Fort Myers, Florida, and began his coaching career while attending Western Michigan University.
- Former head baseball coach for Portage Central High School’s freshman team and led them to their best overall season record of 21-4.
- Led two South Portage Senior League teams to consecutive final four and state finals trips.