Baseball - Lessons
These lessons are intended to be an affordable, comprehensive option to get your athlete ready for the season!
- Tee Ball - Sessions will consist of building the vocabulary and skills of how to field, throw, catch, hit, and run. Most skills will be done with a pliable ball to build confidence and consistency.
- Hitting - Athletes will learn Next Level Performance’s 10 check points to hitting. Building the foundation of balance, power, bat speed, and focus will be the core focus.
- Pitching - Athletes will learn Next Level Performance’s 7 check points to pitching. Each check point will work to achieve how to properly pitch from the wind-up and stretch positions. The check point system will build the skills to find proper balance, throwing mechanics, and consistency.
- Fielding - Athletes will learn the 4 core positions. Each position will break down the importance of being balanced and ready with proper throwing mechanics.
- Advance Hitting/Pitching - Athletes will endure a faster pace learning base of the fundamentals in these sessions. Within these sessions there will be a core focus of video analysis for each athlete. Using Blast Motion technology, athletes will see analytic results in metrics to observe velocity, bat speed, and other important data to achieve set goals.
Team or Small Group Lessons
If you have a small group or team looking for focused lessons, we can provide lessons focused on all skill sets or specific skills that you’re looking to improve.
Contact us for one-on-one lessons for your athlete, 30 minute or one-hour options available.