Baseball/Softball - Lessons
These lessons are intended to be an affordable, comprehensive option to get your athlete ready for the season!
- Tee Ball - Sessions will consist of building the vocabulary and skills of how to field, throw, catch, hit, and run. Most skills will be done with a pliable ball to build confidence and consistency.
- Hitting - Athletes will learn Next Level Performance’s 10 check points to hitting. Building the foundation of balance, power, bat speed, and focus will be the core focus.
- Pitching - Athletes will learn Next Level Performance’s 7 check points to pitching. Each check point will work to achieve how to properly pitch from the wind-up and stretch positions. The check point system will build the skills to find proper balance, throwing mechanics, and consistency.
- Fielding - Athletes will learn the 4 core positions. Each position will break down the importance of being balanced and ready with proper throwing mechanics.
- Advance Hitting/Pitching - Athletes will endure a faster pace learning base of the fundamentals in these sessions.
Team or Small Group Lessons
If you have a small group or team looking for focused lessons, we can provide lessons focused on all skill sets or specific skills that you’re looking to improve.
Contact us for one-on-one lessons for your athlete, 30 minute or one-hour options available.