Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
Teresa ThielProfessional Coach – Soccer
- Played four years of varsity soccer and helped lead team to state championship in 2011. Played every position with a focus on central midfield.
- Played one year at Davenport University, where her team won both the conference championship and the tournament championship and made it to the Elite 8 in nationals.
- Earned a BBA in management and marketing at Western Michigan University.
- Began coaching in 2014 at both the high school and travel soccer levels.
- Holds her United States Soccer Federation (USSF) National D license.
- Passionate about her work at a local school.