Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
Taylor Saie –, CSCSCertified Coach – Basketball, Football, Sports Performance
- Played football and basketball at South Lyon High School where he graduated in 2011.
- Awarded all-conference first team in Kensington Lakes Activities Association (KLAA) and honorable mention on the All-Oakland County football team at the position of linebacker.
- Graduated from Western Michigan University with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science.
- Obtained certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) certification from National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Plans to obtain a master’s degree in exercise physiology.
- Serves as a driver/mover/trainer at Two Men and a Truck.