Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
Sarah MangasCertified Coach – Volleyball
- From the northwest Ohio where she was a multi-sport athlete and scholar for the Edon Bombers. Served as a defensive specialist and then libero her senior year on varsity.
- Received biomedical engineering degree from Indiana Tech of Fort Wayne, Indiana, and playing libero on the junior varsity volleyball team for two years.
- Created a STEM residential summer camp for high school and junior high students interested in engineering or computer science.
- Began coaching youth during college, first with the Northwest Volleyball Club of Paulding, Ohio, for two years, then a 5-6 grade team for the Edon Bombers in a league setting for two falls.
- Led the Climax-Scotts junior high volleyball teams for three years.
- Serves as senior procurement specialist for new product development at Tekna Inc.
- Volunteers with the Society of Women Engineers and 4-H.