Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
Kally GrahamCertified Coach – Softball
- Grew up in southwest Michigan and studied elementary education at Western Michigan University where she pitched for the WMU Broncos.
- Completed her master’s degree in organizational leadership.
- Worked as an elementary teacher in Portage Public Schools.
- Began her softball coaching career in 2006, where she started independent pitching lessons.
- Works with athletes all over southwest Michigan in every aspect of the game.
- Passion for strength training, coaching and mentoring
- Volunteers with several travel organizations and little leagues to provide practice plans, strength training workouts, small group and full team coaching and speed and agility instruction.
- Coaches at Portage Central, where she works with pitchers and catchers.
- Held various human resources roles within Stryker.
- Serves as Next Level Performance’s softball instructor, including private skills training, group training and program development.