Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
Dave ArrasmithProfessional Coach – Football
- David is from Gobles, Michigan and currently lives in Portage.
- He has a Bachelor’s Degree from Albion College in Exercise Science where he also played four years of football.
- He has a Master’s Degree in Coaching Sport Performance from Western Michigan University.
- He has been working with clients of all ages and experience for almost 12 years and his personal experience in playing collegiate football has really focused an interest in sports performance and coaching that he can apply to everyone he works with.
- His coaching philosophy is that he wants to give his athletes the best experience possible no matter what the sport.
- He really enjoys bringing results and teaching life skills to everyone that he trains or coaches.