Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
Brittnae BolzCertified Coach – Volleyball
- Teacher in Portage Public Schools.
- Graduated from Vicksburg High School and played volleyball at Kalamazoo Valley Community College.
- Received her undergraduate degree at Western Michigan University and a master’s degree in educational leadership from the University of Dayton.
- Coached many years of middle school volleyball and assisting with high school teams since graduation.
- Loves volleyball, and coach/teaching is her passion!