Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
Bob Vezeau – CSCSPrincipal Coach – Sports Performance
- 20 years as a collegiate strength and conditioning coach at the University of Virginia and Western Michigan University, including eight at the Division 1 level.
- Developed and mentored 19 drafted professional athletes (NFL and NHL) and 6 Super Bowl Champions.
- Graduate of Springfield College in Massachusetts and holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in exercise science.
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist certification.
- Oversees team training program, an exclusive training service that takes Next Level’s program on the road, training hundreds of athletes each summer at local high schools and travel/club programs all over West Michigan.