Coaches Who Care
We believe in the power of positive encouragement and providing direct, meaningful, individual feedback. The coaches we partner with will build a caring, trusting relationship with you. They will identify and develop your potential, regardless of your abilities both on and off the field, court and mat.
With experience in high school, college and professional athletics, the coaches we partner with know what it takes to be successful on and off the playing field.
Alex HolleyCertified Coach – Sports Performance
- Graduated from Vicksburg High School where he played baseball, football and basketball.
- Four-year starter for the Vicksburg Bulldogs varsity baseball team.
- Two-year starter at Kellogg Community College and part of the 2015 conference and regional championship team that achieved a fifth place finish at the Junior College World Series.
- Played a major role in helping the KCC team reach a 3.34 team GPA, landing them ninth in the country for team GPA.
- Finished out his final two years of college at Spring Arbor University where he was a starter for the Cougars on the infield.
- Bachelor’s degree in health and exercise science.
- Current assistant baseball coach for the Kellogg Community College baseball team.